“Stand up and praise the LORD your God, who is from everlasting to everlasting. Blessed be your glorious name, and may it be exalted above all blessing and praise. You alone are the LORD. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you.”
Prescription For Trying Times
The above scripture from Nehemiah is from a trying time in the history of the Jews. After a long period of forgetting who they were, they sang this song. Let us not forget who we are: people chosen of God to be his agents of transformation!
What Does A Teacher Do On A Snow Day?
Well, lots of things, including….
· Working on new, revised report cards for next year
· Helping develop next year’s school calendar
· Plan for our professional development day the afternoon of Feb. 15
· Develop our strategic plan goals for the next three years
· Plan the middle school end-of-year trip
· Do lesson planning for when we (finally) come back to school after more than a week!